If you would like to practice for state testing, please click on the following link and follow these directions:
* On the Start by User page –> Select “Students”
* Next, select “Practice Tests”
* On the Please Sign In page –> Select “Sign In”
* On the Is This You? page, –> Select Student Grade Level (4), then select “Yes” at the bottom of the page
* Students may practice any of the following practice tests:
– ELA CAT Practice Test
– ELA PT Practice Test
– Math CAT Practice Test
– Math PT Practice Test
(ELA = English Language Arts; CAT = Computer Adaptive test; PT = Performance Task)
* On the Choose Settings page –> Leave everything as is and choose “Select”
* On the Is This Your Test page –> Choose “Yes”
* On the Audio Playback Check page –> Play the sample sound and when you hear the sound, choose “I head the sound”
* On Instructions and Help page –> Select “Begin test now”
There were so many pictures from the overnight field trip to Camp Kuratli that they couldn’t fit into one blog post. Instead, I created a slideshow to document our time experiencing life as the pioneers did in the mid 1800s. A massive thank you goes to the staff at Camp Kuratli and the several parent volunteers who helped make this a special experience for all students.
Oregon Trail Overnight Field Trip 2017 from Kevin Baumbach on Vimeo.
Our journey to experience pioneer life at the end of the Oregon Trail has begun! We are off to Camp Kuratli for the next two days. Stay tuned for more photos of our experience.
Today was the first day of our swim lessons in Oregon City and it was a success. When we returned, I asked if anyone learned anything new today. Hands excitedly shot up in the air as students explained the ways they were able to grow. It was a great start to our week of swim lessons and you should look forward to hearing the news of what your child learned when they come home from school today.
Day 4 of Read To Us Week brought us two awesome scientists! Tammie Wilson and Chloe Ryan joined us to tell us about their experiences working in the shipyards of Portland. Tammie explained how she helps to keep our water clean by keeping metal and other toxic materials out of the river when ships are being built. Chloe told us how she helps to protect our air by monitoring ships when they are painted. We are so glad we have great people like Tammie and Chloe that work so hard to help keep our environment clean.